CABRINHA "CODE RED" WING FOIL PACKAGE
Available on order from supplier.
Expected ship date: 7-10 days from time of purchase
Cabrinha "Code Red" Wing Foil Package
- 2022 Cabrinha 02 Code Wood Wing Board
- Fusion X:Series Hydrofoil
- 2022 Cabrinha 02 Mantis Wing
Detailed Package Overview
Wing Board Model and Specs
2022 Cabrinha Code Wood Wing Board
Included with the board: 4pcs m3x30mm mounting bolts, m8 Lockable Tnuts, full deck pad (NOTE: straps sold separately).
Sizes: 4'8" x 23" x 4.1" x 58L / 4'10" x 24" x 4.4" x 68L / 5'0" x 25" x 4.5" x 78L / 5'2" x 26.2" x 4.6" x 88L / 5' 4" x 27" x 4.7" x 98L / 5'8" x 29.5" x 5" x 118L
The fresh new CODE board nods to the fast developing sport of Wingsurfing.
The Code builds off the successful Macro design offering an incredibly fast lifting maneuverable platform to get you up and riding in a flash. Premium materials make for an exceptionally lightweight & durable board that allows direct control from rider through to the foil.
From first starts through to aerial freestyle and wave riding, the Code has been designed with the future of Wingsurfing at the forefront.
- Full premium EVA deck pad
- Carbon Stringer
- Short compact design
- Nose keel to flat section
- Concave Deck. Positive board control when strapless
- Kick tail with release channels for earlier flight and easy pumping
- EPS Core, Light Weight & Buoyant
- Durable Bamboo composite construction
- 3 or 2 strap insert configuration
- 12 inch adjustable foil mount
Foil Details and Specs
- X:Series Front Wing of your choice
- Fusion Hybrid 70cm Base Kit (alloy mast, top plate, hardware, fuselage, & tools)
- Fusion X:Series 220 or 300 Rear Stabilizer
- Increased stiffness between components
- increased efficiency and lift
- integrated fuselage with conical fit
- EPS full prepreg carbon construction
Wing Details and Specs
2022 Cabrinha 02 Mantis Windowless Wing
The Mantis V2 is the next evolutionary leap in wing design. Big steps have been taken to further develop the popular Mantis platform to optimize use through the whole range.
The original Mantis set a benchmark with regards to leading edge rigidity, and this year it has been even further refined, culminating in an ultra-rigid frame and refined profile. Combined with a pretensioned canopy, this gives a crisp, high-performing product that maintains its performance through a wider range of conditions.
Refined sizing and wingspans allow for more progressive power in the small sizes, while the wingtip shape adjustment helps deflect water during start up, and also allows for deeper profiles to aid in power delivery.
The Mantis V2 showcases Cabrinha's forward driving wing program and puts the ultimate in technology and efficiency into your hands to maximize water time and performance.
- NEW increased dihedral: Balanced dihedral for power to stability ratio
- NEW revised twist for improved range
- High Center-LE diameter and progressive taper, for improved stiffness and canopy tension, with upwind efficiency
- Controllable power in a wide range of wind conditions
- HD large diameter closing seam construction
- Balanced dihedral for power-to-stability ratio
- High rigidity single strut for low weight and predictable depower
- Nano Tech Ripstop
- High Tenacity Dacron LE
- Sprint Inflate Valve
- Extremely safe operation
- Kevlar wing tip reinforcement
- Safety wrist leash included