CABRINHA CONTRA 1 STRUT 02S
The Contra 1 Strut has quickly garnered a reputation as one of the best kites for lightwind freeriding and has proven a versatile addition to any kite quiver. With its single strut design, this light and nimble kite allows the use of much smaller sizes to maximise foilboardings true potential. Featherweight control and amazing drift characteristics allow for low angles of attack while on foil, and the rear line tension increases steering impulse even when depowered.
This dynamic kite design will put an optimised Contra light wind kite in your hands whether you ride a twin tip, surfboard, or a foil board.
• Lightweight 1-strut design
• Heavy duty closing seam construction
• Nano Ripstop Canopy
• High Tenacity Dacron
• Strategic canopy reinforcements in high stress areas • Pure Profile Panels
• Agile and nimble steering
• Superior drift characteristics
• Effortless relaunch in the lightest wind conditions
• Agile and responsive steering for increased power delivery • Refined low end performance for upwind ability
• Effortless relaunch in the lightest of wind conditions