NSP SUP/WING FOIL PRO
SUP/WING FOIL PRO
The SUP Foil Pro is is our dedicated SUP and Wing foil board
This new generation of SUP-Wing foiling boards takes engineering cues from the latest Americaʼs Cup foiling boats. By adapting key concepts to the specific shape requirements of SUP foiling, we greatly improved bottom-end sub-foiling performance, getting you up and foiling early with minimal effort.
Compared to the last generation of foil boards that often featured flat-bottom hulls, the improved shapes of the SUP Foil Pro bring a totally new experience for intermediate-to-expert foilers with the most pronounced stringer line for increased directional momentum.
SUP Foil Pro Design:
• Enough buoyancy and stability to stay comfortable when you are not on the foil.
• Early planning shape and efficient tail exit requires minimal effort to lift up and fly. It provides better sub-foiling bottom-end efficiency for paddling and wingfoiling.
• Directional efficiency when you are off the foil, so all applied forces (whether it is a paddle stroke or a kite pump) are converted into forwarding movement.
• The forward board shape is developed to avoid any sticking effect when touching the water surface, allowing the board to rebound instantly to flying mode.
• The volume distribution is designed to reduce the swing weight of the board when you are on the foil. This allows quicker turns and gibe moves.
• Thermoformed EVA deck pad with pronounced kick tail and side wedges.
• Twin track foil tuning guide.
• Multi-positioning foot strap inserts mid deck and tail.